jparton;378105 Wrote:
> Found a solution for Napster users. Dump the Squeezebox and buy one of
> these in the sale:
OK I'll bite... The DMA2200 is a great device, but it only really
shines if you have a Vista Media Center HTPC solution in place - it's a
Media Center Extender first and foremost.

It also requires a TV connected and switched on so you can select
music. It's aimed at a _very_ different market to the Squeezebox, and
for me could never replace the flexibility, ease of use and quality of
my Squeezeboxen.

I'm all for putting pressure on SD to provide Napster support,
especially for non-US owners who don't have the same choice of
services, but the DMA2200 isn't a threat.

(I have to say though, at that price the DMA2200 is a great buy for
those looking for a Media Center Extender).

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox 3 => audioengine a2
*study:* squeezebox receiver => marantz pm6002 => grado sr80
*lounge:* softsqueeze => mce 2005 => yamaha dsp-ax620 => mordaunt-short
premiere
*anywhere:* squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)