I think this is a really fine piece of work. I really appreciate the
attention to detail, the consistency and elegance of the interface. The
use of screen real estate is optimized well, and looks like a lot of
thought went into the layout, choice of thumb nail sizes, font sizes
etc. Plus there is a consistency of design in the UI, which borrows a
bit from the general look and feel of the Apple Remote app, but you
actually improve on it quite a bit in several areas (caching of artwork
is better done, and the choice of thumb nail sizes is closer to what to
I like to see). I also like the sweeping gestures -- and physics
emulation -- to get to the playlist overlay or player selection menu
from the now-playing screen.   Really cool stuff.

--dsdreamer

--
dsdreamer