Hi All,

I've been loving my SB Duet setup that I picked up this past weekend,
it really is an awesome system.

However, while I am really careful with my equipment, remotes do
occassionally get dropped and hit the floor.

The SB remote is really, really nice with its gloss black finish and
that nice, bright screen. I would hate to damage it.

To help mitigate damage, I was wondering if a rubber 'skin' existed,
similar to whats out there for iPods and other phones, that would
'stretch' over the device (with the proper cutouts) which would protect
the remote a little bit in the event of a fall.

Any suggestions? I don't even know if such a device would work with the
charger, but I wanted to throw the idea out there.

Cheers,

Chris

--
CFoote