On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Neil Sleightholm
<neil.sleightholm.3mmsbz1232991...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com>
wrote:
> Unfortunately it is still not working. The squeezebox2 is currently
> about 8s behind, oddly sometimes the displays are in sync but when I
> start a track it takes several seconds to start. I feels like there is
> some buffering happening.

Do you have any mp3's that you could try just for diagnostic purposes?
 This might help pinpoint whether or not the sync issue is due to a
difference in streaming format or transcoding that needs to happen for
your SB1.  The SB1 and SB2 will both play back MP3 natively.

Ben