davidsilence;389666 Wrote:
> So I called up Logitech a month ago as my SB3 remote was not working and
> told them that I couldn't update my firmware because my remote was bust
> (when are they going to sort out a better way to update firmware?).

They have.  You can now update automatically.  Just select "Automatic
updates" in the setup menu.

> It turns out that they do not have any remotes in stock at the moment
> and after a few phone calls and uploading proof of purchase a brand new
> sealed black Logitech SB3 arrived ( i have a silver ethernet slimdevices
> model ) When i asked them what i should do with the old model they said
> chuck it away. unbelievable.

Are you complaining?  :-)

You may want to put it on eBay...with a clear disclaimer about the
problem you were having with it.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta), SBC (early beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet