I've recently purchased a SB Classic. Unfortunatly it seems that the
wireless connection keeps dropping down. Once connected I get a few
minutes to enjoy my music collection. Once connection drops it's
typically also not possble to reconnect for a while.

I have made comparison tests with two separate laptops and scanner
software to measure signal strenght and signal strength is listed as
'good'. All components are running with lastest FW. I have tested all
the tricks listed in FAQ and still having problems.

What is the problem? Does SB only work with specific routers - it sure
didn't mention that on the package?

To summarize:
- DI-524 running in G mode with latest FW (2.07)
- Network configured with WEP 64 bit
- No other wireless devices (neighborghood) using the same channel
- IP assign using DHCP/fixed works ok
- All other wireless components works ok

--
discfunctional