results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

Having  really struggled since buying a duet six months ago, and still
not having a setup I'm that happy with...(I'm still using the main PC
as a SC server despite having toyed with a thin cliet and external usb
drive, and now building an atom based server).

I really think the SC server should reside within the SR box (OK this
would require a processor and enough memory for the data base).

That way a user could:
1. Plug in a USB drive, wireless/wired Net and get going....(or no
network at all!)
2. Store the music files on a PC/NAS and link via samba, thus not
having to go through all the drama of installing SC on the said PC/NAS
(just store the files).
To me that would be a winner.
Matt

--