Hi Peng! Love iPeng for controlling my SB3. What I miss most is better
access to song info, as was available through ipeng skin. Sounds like
you are working on that. One thing that would be useful to me would be
to be able to access song info for upcoming tracks in the playlist.
Maybe tap and hold on a playlist item invokes info for that track?

A common play mode for me is to start (Erland Dynamic Playlist) Random
Songs, which I can get through iPeng via Favorites, then look ahead in
the playlist and edit, either deleting or adding songs from the
album/show of one of the tracks. I sometimes want more info than artist
and track name for upcoming tracks.

Thanks for your work and your active involvement in the forums. Looking
forward to future versions.

--
bephillips

More than 40,296 songs on 2,789 albums by 2,126 artists.

Mostly flac, some mp3 and aac.

Version: 7.3.3 - 24799 @ Thu Jan 29 03:01:48 PST 2009
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33) - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: ppc
Perl Version: 5.8.8 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-standard
On a 1.2GHz G4 Mac iBook with 768MB RAM

http://db.etree.org/bephillips
http://www.last.fm/user/bephillips