Hi
I've made a first draft of a php-script generating a music catalogue in
PDF format from the contents of the SqueezeCenter database. I've
attached a couple of pages from the catalogue and would like to know
the following:

1. Does anyone else have any interest in a nicely formatted pdf
document with albums from SqueezeCenter?
2. Is this just a waste of time since Album Catalog Creator (ACC)
already covers this need?
3. If interested in this what would an "optimal" catalogue look like -
what information should it contain and what about the layout?

Regards, Tommy Ipsen

|Filename: music.pdf                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7133|

tipsen