Bryan Jan;414098 Wrote:
> Pippin,
>
> Nice update.
>
> However, whenever I choose play, add, add next the album to the
> playlist it always said "No mixers available" and nothing happen.  I
> can only manage to play an album by choose "i" then it will add the
> album I chose to the playlist and start playing, however in a shuffle
> manner.  I can't make it play starting from the 1st song.
>
> Where did I set it wrong?
>
> Bryan
I believe you are probably trying to start an album with
"touch-and-hold"?
"No Mixers available should show up when you use the "m" mode on an
Album or an Artist and no mixers are registered.
In which menus do you see the message?

Don't get confused by the "Play Shuffled" message on top of track
lists, this doesn't mean you have to play the tracks shuffled, but -
like on the iPod Application - this is a shortcut to enable "shuffle"
and play the whole album. You can play the album straight from the
first track by switching to play mode (">") and selecting the first
track.

If you still get a shuffled list, you probably set the "shuffle" mode
on the NowPlaying screen (tap the big cover art to get an overlay to
change the mode).

--
pippin

---