I would like to echo all that's been said.  Music IP is the 'real'
genius, in that it really does create special moments in my collection
which nothing else does. Apple's Genius seems little more than a random
mix tool.

I agree that from a purely commercial point of view Logitech should
embrace Genius. But for the sake of the many users here who love Music
IP and see it as central to the Squeeze experience, I'd urge Logitech
to acqure it and therefore secure its future. Given their previous
business model apparently failed, Music IP must surely be very
affordable?

--
neilcoburn