dookka;416710 Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> I used metaflac to export the tags and extracted the cuesheet comment,
> then imported the cuesheet as a native cuesheet and now SqueezeCenter
> and foobar2000 both seem happy without the seperate .cue files.
>
> I guess I now have to find out if foobar2000 or something else can do
> this automatically for me, and if there's going to be any other
> problems this way.

Just for kicks, I tried making a few single FLAC file album images and
following your experience was able to covert a collection of such
images with a one-line WinXP DOS command file as shown below.

fixcue.bat:

Code:
--------------------

  for %%f in (*.flac) do (metaflac --show-tag=CUESHEET "%%f" > "%%~nf.cue" &&
metaflac --import-cuesheet-from="%%~nf.cue" "%%f" )

--------------------

I was able to scan the resulting library and the meta-data seems to
show up as expected in SC.

A very similar bash script could be written if you're using Linux.
Something not entirely unlike the following:

Code:

  #!/bin/bash
  for flac in *.flac
  do
  metaflac --show-tag=CUESHEET "$flac" > "$flac".cue
  metaflac --import-cuesheet-from="$flac".cue "$flac"
  done

--
dsdreamer