For what it's worth, I now think it's worth getting one just for this
purpose. I hadn't intended to do so, but since posts here pointed me
in the direction of iPeng, which I installed on hers, I find myself
constantly borrowing my wife's just to use with the SB and it's
getting a bit unfair! Then there's the SimplifyMedia app.....

Geraint.