Goodsounds;422589 Wrote:
> When I read your comment, I thought I would point out that there are
> many people who, for a variety of reasons, have less flexibility and
> fewer options than others do. Sorry for the wordy reply.Oh, okay, now I see
> what you're getting at. "Less flexibility and fewer
options" certainly sounds right to me. I guess we're just using
different definitions of the word "choice", but since this isn't really
the forum for debating the merits of pop sociology, or the underlying
philosophical issue of whether people ever actually make choices or are
merely automatons buffeted about by circumstances, we can just leave it
at "fewer options".

(Oh, and I didn't think your reply was wordy; it was simply a
well-phrased explanation of what you meant, so no need to apologize.)

--
Dogberry2