Sean, this is sad news indeed for those of us who have enjoyed your
products so much over the past nine years.  The experience of
discovering the Squeezebox (I was looking at an Olive Symphony when I
ran across a reference to the SB3 somewhere), setting it up, ripping and
tagging all of my music (and doing it again after a hard drive failure
-- OUCH!) and, finally, enjoying my collection with an ease I never
dreamed of has -- as others have noted -- enriched my life immeasurably.
Your contributions to this community have pioneered how corporate
management can interact with customers in the digital age.  Best wishes
for your future endeavors.

--
Kyle