jasondunn;427933 Wrote:
> I'm just about ready to give up here. I had my Squeezebox working quite
> reliably with a Linksys WRT54G, but it didn't give quite enough coverage
> for my whole house, so I switched to an 802.11n router to get more WiFi
> coverage

Wrong fix.  Assuming your WRT54G is the type with the removable
antennas (they just unscrew), acquire some better antennas for your
unit.  Linksys and other companies sell them (they don't have to be from
Linksys).  Better antennas will increase the range and deliverable
signal - both transmit and receive - to and from your wireless g (and b)
devices all over your house.  This will likely resolve your issue if the
signal is marginal today.

--
eganders