iPhone;430707 Wrote:
> Only now that you have become a Forum Senior Member!
>

> Current count: 17 replies, 375 Views
>
> Well on the way to being the most documented Ignored Thread ever!

It's true. I'm a 2500+ guru over at a Kombi Van forum and you should
see the childish cr*p I write in that one! I know more about SB than I
do about Volkswagen which is utterly scary since I know so little about
SB (but I am a proud successful user of .nix/7.4 and have shoehorned a
workaround for the netgear router issue. This qualifies me for nothing
but happy listening and the occasional stupid remark :)

--
Dingostrategy

The traveling life: incompatible with high-end audio.

Lounge: SB3 + AE2
Kitchen: SB3 + $80 bookshelf stereo. Top shelf gear.
Bedroom/Terrace - Boom
You've been served: Asus EEE Box & Linux Mint, and a bunch of consumer
level routers and VNC and so-on.
Remote and in control: iPod touch/iPeng

"Dear Mother, kindly forward underwear, DAC and those Jensen's I bought
offa ebay"