Had a party this weekend and while the guests were impressed by their
ability to dial-up all my music on the controller, they were less than
impressed by the presence of this shuffle bug (had to explain to 5+
people that it was unexpected behavior and it should work like they
expected).  Luckily they quickly moved to adding specific songs to the
playlist which limited this issue.

Other comments were basically that the controller was unresponsive at
times (sometimes going to "Connecting..." and other times just spinning
arrow, etc.) and a little sluggish in general.  My wireless is solid in
general fo other devices, so I'm not sure what the issue is.  Also, the
"feel" of the dial is tough to get the hang of - it seems to jump from
non-responsive to over responsive.  It's not easy to use it quickly
based on feel - you have to be very deliberate to not under or overshoot
your target.  I understand and agree with these assessments.  I'm hoping
there's focus on cleaning up the code on the controller to be faster and
have fewer bugs.  It's the front line in the reference sale in the field
and it's not where it needs to be yet, IMO.

--
thomsens