SamS;437043 Wrote:
> Thanks for the links guys.  Looks like I might wait a bit longer until
> the setup/installation is a bit more mapped out or "plug 'n play".  I'm
> no developer or expert with command lines ;-)
>
> In happier news, my Transporter arrives Friday :D

Same here.  What I think I see so far are the all the parts w/o any
instruction manual.

Having a Pogoplug I can get into the little guy and see what's
installed and the general lay of the land.  And there seems to be a
different packaging structure, at least it's not deb, based on what I
find at the Openpogo repo site http://openpogo.com/repo/

And I've got no breadcrumbs to lay down in case I get lost and really
screw things up.  The folks at Pogoplug haven't provided a "factory
reset".

So, I supposed I'll await docs before I try anything.

p.s. if anyone's got a good scheme to launch pogoplugfs on Linux after
a wireless connection happens, let me know.  I figure there must be
something in Linux that flags a successful connection so I can use cron
or something else to make the process as automagic as Windoze.

--
sjschaff