Thanks for trying, but the file is corrupted--could you perhaps mail it to
my gmail account? My username on gmail is azinck.

BTW, using the hookanddie.exe that comes with realslim 0.6 I have gotten
really close to getting everything to work.  I am now running the release
version of slimserver (6.1.1) and the version of plugin.pm that you (gsamsa)
provided most recently on the aforementioned realslim thread as well as a
version of common.pm modified as you suggested on the same thread.  If I let
all services start normally on boot and launch rhapsody then hookanddie does
not succeed at hooking into rhapsody.  If I, however, leave rhapsody open
and simply stop the realslim service and restart it then I can browse and
search the rhapsody catalog.  Attempting to browse my rhapsody library,
however, results in an empty list, and trying to play anything from rhapsody
(after searching the rhapsody catalog) seems to crash or hang the server.
Do you suppose your new version of hookanddie would fix this?  I should
mention that I *have* tried reinstalling the realslim rhapsody components
and it hasn't seemed to help anything.  Thanks again for your help on this!