I have intermittant problems with the Real Jazz stream. Sometimes my
Boom display just says "file not found", yet when I try it the next day
- after making no changes whatsoever to any settings - it works again.
Also like Mike, accessing through Staff Picks, has a higher success rate
.  . (though not flawless, for me at any rate).

Plus I have the problem of the remote host resetting the connection -
which is a major reason why my wife hasn't accepted internet radio. I've
tried with a playlist of several instances of a station, set to repeat,
but it nearly always just stops after a random period of time between a
couple of minutes and, say half an hour. I just restart it, but my
wife's given up using it . . .

--
morris_minor

Living Room: Transporter
Study: Receiver
Kitchen: Boom
Son's Bedroom: Classic
iPeng on an iPhone, 2 x Controllers
Server: TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3i SC 7.2.1 - 23630
- - - -
http://www.last.fm/user/morris_minor_1