Arie;440042 Wrote:
> Yes, the web radio station does actually play.
>
> I've checked all settings, but when the station is playing, and I go to
> "Now Playing" the web radio station's information is not displayed, but
> the VU is.
>
> I don't know when it started, because I didn't pay much attention to
> it, but it is annoying.

If pressing Now Playing works properly on your local music then I'm not
sure this will help but....
Go to SC > Settings > Player > Basic Settings
Make sure Screensaver when playing = Now Playing

I use MusicInfoScreen and the Threeline Format so my settings would be
a bit different than yours.  Within MusicInfoScreen is an option to
"display playlist name for radio station".

So my screen shows as follows when playing Internet Radio:
RadioIO
Mark Rossi
Day After Day

--