Before I put it in the wrong place - is this a per player (if so which screen?)
or server behaviour setting?

Sounds good to me. Remote URLs should always stop at power off and then reconnect for the 2nd and 4th options below.

How's this for text on the option:

Power On Resume

You can choose what your player should do if you press the POWER button when it's playing.

[ Pause at power off / Remain paused at power on ]
[ Pause at power off / Resume at power on ]
[ Stop at power off / Restart song at power on ]
[ Stop at power off / Remain stopped at power on ]
[ Stop at power off / Restart playlist at power on ]