bishopdonmiguel Wrote:
> Be advised, if you do enable port forwarding, your SlimServer
> application will be open to the world.  At one time I saw an example of
> a google search that looked for open SlimServers.  At a minimum, you
> might want to enable the password options in SlimServer.  I can't
> recall what funtions these control access to, but think some basic
> protection is available.
Agreed.  Others and myself have noted this in another thread. Seach for
SSH and security.  I suggest an SSH connection with secured tunnels.
The security via SSH is much stronger than anything available in slim.
And once you have that setup, there's a whole lot more available to you
remotely anyway.

--
MrC