Here's what I just did, it seemed to work

"Soft Squeeze" is a menu choice under "Extras" in SC classic view.
Click on that.

Next frame has a line that says "Click here to install and run Soft
Squeeze". Click that

A confirmation comes up - click Yes

After a very short time (a few seconds), an image of a transporter
appeared on the screen, and the player "Soft Squeeze" became a choice on
the SC web UI, along with the hardware SBs I have. Also, Soft Squeeze
was added as a program choice on the program menu, under Squeeze Center

I think that's all there is to it, unless it was there but not running
- I didn't try it. I'd done it before a while ago, it worked fine, so
just now I didn't bother to double check.

--
Goodsounds