Listening to music (FLAC) over the weekend has been ruined by this
'rebuffering' issue.  Tried a direct Ethernet cable, which seemed to
resolve the issue, at least for the remaining hour of listening last
night.  Will test further tonight.

I've had SB3's for just over 2 weeks now, so I'm running SC 7.3.3 and
have never known any different.  It's on a Dual Core Ubuntu 9.04 machine
with 2GB RAM.  CPU usage doesn't show any signs of maxing out.

Due to my testing results so far, my first thoughts are my wireless
network, with the SB3 getting around 80% signal.  Got an old DG834G
which has been okay for the last 5 years, but is getting a bit old.  So
I've just ordered a DGN2000 in the hope that this will help.

Anyway ... I've voted on bug 13092 to give this bug more weight, in the
hope that the streaming mechanism in SC will be improved, just encase it
turns out to be the issue, or a contributing factor.  This is especially
true with the fact that the rebuffering ended up freezing up my SB3 to
the extent that I had to pull the power ... on several occasions.  Maybe
this is bug 9393, which I've also voted on.

I'll try some tests tonight with streaming the FLACs over wireless to
my laptop, and see if I get any performance/buffering issues there.

--
mprocte1