results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Still no response from Frank,

hope you're ok, though,

I had an "old" version (1.1), that I tried & it's working great here.

As I have a full back up of my music collection on my windows PC, I did
run ACC there rather than from the NAS.

Congrats Frank, it's really a nice program, very usefull indeed.

So far I have properly tagged "only" my Flac files (more than 600
albums), but I will now work with the mp3, a lot of tag work has to be
done...

If it's possible, could you please add the option of the codec format
used : flac, mp3, wma or whatever.

It could be listed closed to the album or artist name.

--
stof77

HiFi : SqueezeBox3, SC V7.3.2 - 24695 (avec SSODS de flipflip) - NAS
Synology DS 127+.128, Dac Northstar 192, NAD C320BEE, Triangle
AlteaESW.

HC : BD Prime Dune, Denon AVR-1908 (couplé au NAD), ALteaESW + 2
vielles biblios Jamo, VP Sony HW10 (en attente).