Along the same lines, what's up with the "apple-ification" of the
features.  First we have the Squeezebox Touch (reminds you of a certain
iPod, no?).  Now have have "apps" for our squeezeboxes.  Those run on an
iPod too, don't they?

Why do you have to be like Apple to think you're cool?

Sorry, but I hate to see these cutting edge products trying to fit into
the current fashion of another company's products.  They are great on
their own and don't need ride the coattails of other products.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior
Looking forward to new Porcupine Tree, Megadeth, Alice in Chains, and
The Beatles Box set.  September will be an expensive month :-)