In general the new controller interface looks nice but at first
impression overwhelming.
- Which line is selected can not easily be seen while not moving the
scroll wheel.
- The font used for the played and remaining time on the controller
.... well, I wonder how that got to the release stage (readability is
very low)
- It is a lot faster that before
- I too second that 'My Apps' are not apps and hence unintuitive
- Why is the center button functionality while viewing the now playing
list replaced by the + button on the controller?

Ok, music library is now called 'My music' on all interfaces who
decided to not do that on the SB3? Here it is still called Music
library.

But, in general the new GUI is an improvement making it look a bit like
apples as have been mentioned before on this thread but the user
experience is a lot better. Plugin management by the way is superb!

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor
Audio Silver RS8 = :-)