Shellness;464644 Wrote:
> As a separate point, entering a name in "Music Library Name" in SB
> Server Control Panel has no effect on the "My Music" menu.  Does this
> hint at the same or a different problem, please.
The library naming thing only has sense if you have several machines
running SBS on your network.
When changing your music source (selecting another SBS), it'll show you
the name you've given to the library rather than telling you it's
"ip.address.of.machine" or "stupidNameYouGaveToThisMachine". ;)

--
sebp

System : Mac Mini for ripping to FLAC (XLD) > Squeezebox Server 7.4
running on a ReadyNAS NV+
Living room : Transporter > NuForce IA-7 v2 > KEF iQ9
Bedroom : Squeezebox 3 > Beresford DAC > NAD C315BEE > KEF iQ3
Kitchen : SB Receiver > Trends Audio TA10.1 > Celestion F10
Bathroom : SB Boom
'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)