I've only just become aware of this so I thought I'd pass it on.
Probably common knowledge and I'm way behind.

Napster Unlimited streaming service is now £5 per month, and includes 5
free mp3 downloads per month. I only became aware of this when I was
informed that my £9.95 sub would entitle me to 12 free mp3 downloads
p/month.

Seems like a reasonable deal.  I'd probably still change to a full
Spotify sub if it was squeeze-integrated.  Napster is 128kbps WMA vs.
Spotify's 320kbps Ogg.

Keith

--
KMorgan