Hi there,

Long time, no posting from my side. It does not mean I do not enjoy my
Squeezebox & iPeng. In fact I am actually using this daily (iPeng was my
main motivation for buying my original iPod Touch). It looks fantastic
(finally the home-screen-icon & app. graphics that you've been longing
for :-). And I surely can control many more aspects easily and quickly.
Nice!

I have a few questions / comments, and do realise that I as usual risk
just having overlooked this...but here we go (using SqueezeCenter
7.3.2):

- Tapping on the left/right side of the "dots" on the now playing
screens does no longer seem to have any effect - choice or bug?

- I suffer from "slow" reaction when browsing artists or genres. Every
time I choose e.g. a genre, it is loading for a loooong time before
showing something, then I choose an artist and the same happens. This
makes it slow and frustrating. Anything I can do? Would a bigger cache
improve on things? For my sake you can cache *everything* (iPeng is my
most important app, after all).

- I cannot find the MusicIP integration - is it gone?

- I experience, when browsing certain genres, that when I click "all
albums", then I literally see all albums in my library - not the ones
belonging to the chosen genre. Anyone else experiencing this? Could be a
Server issue, although it works fine on the Squeezebox itself.

Cheers from Denmark - looking forward to being pointed in the right
directions :-)

Sune

--
Sune