I was in my local Best Buy last month to see what Squeezebox products
they had in stock and the cheerful salesman told me they no longer carry
any Squeezebox products in store. Instead he ushered me to the display
of the newer better product that just came out from Sony:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/18/sony-debuts-ipod-iphone-friendly-altus-multi-room-audio-line/

I said thanks but walked away and then looked up the specs at home just
out of curiosity. Not impressed. When you look at what the Radio and
upcoming Touch offer it kind of made me feel bad for the developers at
Sony. Plenty of resources no doubt but seriously lacking and rather
expensive too.

Anyhow I hadn't seen a post about these new Sony ALTUS products
anywhere on the forums so thought I'd post a link and just say that I
for one think compared to some folk, we have it good. Kudos to the
developers bringing out the latest and greatest to the Squeezebox
family. 100% satisfied that I went this route.

Keep up the good work!

--
coma