Andres, (Official Rep), commented 10 days ago
Hi guys,

We're not ignoring the requests but we've been doing a large of work on
mobile, etc over the past months and as a small company we only have
limited resources. Working to integrate into 3rd party devices such as
Squeezebox takes a huge amount of development and legal/paper work which
we simply don't have the time for at the moment.

We do hope to add more and more devices and support in the future but
please bear with us as we're doing our best to bring music to everyone.

Andres

--
micw