toby10;476828 Wrote:
> Slim Devices branded SB3 on SBS7.4.1 via WinXP, all works fine here.
> Doubt it's a hardware problem as you can stream fine from MySB, but ya
> never know.
> Is your SB3 getting the FW Updates (press & hold Brightness button)
> when you upgrade the SBS version?
> When you say SB3 has a blank screen, is it truly blank (no text)?  Or
> does it display text but won't play the station?
> If no text, try the Power button.  Also try holding the Left arrow to
> get to Setup.
> It can play local music fine on SBS?

Thanks. I have my SBS running on XP as well. FW updates load
fine. The display is truly blank (black) when playing a radio station
(or rhapsody), no text. Pressing power button brings back the
clock display. Pressing the left arrow button brings up
the NowPlaying display for three seconds, after which display returns
to blank.

Local music from SBS plays with no problems.

--
ulvi