After months of joy the Live365 "8018 your session is invalid" error
came back on Tuesday.

I'm just venting and would like to know if anyone else is currently
having this problem.

My usual procedures for fixing this problem have not worked this time.
I refuse to uninstall and reinstall again.

My previous attempts to work with support got as far a getting a bug
created. Unfortunately there wasn't enough interest for it to get any
attention.

All other services work fine. Pandora, Slacker, Rhapsody, and podcasts
still function.

Thanks,

--
teeitup

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.3.4 - 28180 - Debian - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.51a-24+lenny1
Total Players Recognized: 4

Squeezebox3:
Firmware: 127