Several people have complained over the last two months as to the
problems with the new web-based "remote control" applet at
mysqueezebox.com, ever since it debuted.

Specifically, shoutcast is totally unusable.

And Rhapsody can only play channels, but no albums.  Yes, I can use the
hardware remote control with infrared to play albums, but why are there
still bugs in the ability of the software "remote control" at
mysqueezebox.com for this feature?

I am quite confused as to why Logitech has not:

1. Fixed the issue yet.
2. Even acknowledged (as far as I know) that there is a problem.

I called today to both Logitech and Rhapsody technical support. Both
companies forward the calls to Phillipine call centers where nice people
read from scripts and have no idea what I am talking about.

In the old days, maybe a year ago, there was participation by Logitech
employees on these forums. A year ago, I could call technical support
and talk directly to an empoyee at the slim devices company. Now, there
is no logitech employee feedback and no one to talk to who even knows
about this problem.

I am frustrated that two months since the new web interface has
debuted, I have no idea if:
1. Does Logitech know about this problem?
2. Is Logitech working on this problem?
3. When will this problem be fixed?

No, I didn't report this as a "bug" on a separate web page where I
would have to do a new registration to log in. I am not going to hassle
with that. Anyways, others have already reported this "bug" two months
ago.

In the old days, reporting a problem on this forum would be enough to
bring it to Logitech's attention and get it fixed, usually within 24
hours or less.

Bottom line - what's going on?
Two months is long enough for this major problem to continue.

I don't use a local server.  I rely totally on internet music, like
Rhapsody.  I like to use my computer on occasion to conrol Rhapsody on
my squeezebox.  At the moment, it is not possible.

--
mortslim