Without wanting to get into the rest of the discussion, two things:

1. I agree it would be a big and important advantage for Logitech if
they managed to capitalize more on the 3rd party developments; this
would include a more structured support to not demoralize people like
yourselves.
_I_ can't complain about bad support, though, also I, too, sometimes
write rants abou these things, expect the next one in January when I try
to catch up with the next round of last-minute-changes-to break-things
when 7.5 release dates move closer.
If you want to see a recent, good example on how to create a hype
around something like that:
http://www.boxee.tv/

2.
erland;493899 Wrote: