Hello-

Searched long and hard and found reference to "waveinput" plugin to
play windows audio over squeezebox.  However, I cannot find reference to
a certain function in OSX.  Is there a way to have VLC, Quicktime, or
DVD player audio from and OSX computer be sent to squeezebox?  I used to
use cables to playback audio for video, and have been enjoying the
squeezebox for music, but would still like to use stereo system for
computer video.  Is this possible?

Also I see several references to the "user guide" but the logitech site
only offers the quick start guide.  Does the "user guide" still exist?

Thanks!

--
upriver