signor_rossi;494919 Wrote:
> Do you use IE? If yes, try to open the mail in another program...

The original email contained a link to forward the email to a friend.
Clicking the link takes you to a Logitech webpage where you enter the
email address you want the email sent to. Logitech then send a new email
to that address. Unfortunately, that email was an identical copy of the
original apart from the code that was missing. I was not using a browser
to view the email. I looked at the source html of the email and there
was no code in it. Hopefully others will have better luck, but I've
tried two other email email addresses without success.

Richard

--
Richie