squeez-er;495158 Wrote:
> This whole thing actually started when I considered giving SB as a
> christmas present and then noticed the price difference (not to mention
> the fact that right now I can't buy a Squeezebox without speakers at
> all!). But as always, this is just my opinion.

Duet??

all interesting reading though, i have a duet right now which i think
will be retired to the bedroom and a couple of computer speakers hooked
up. I didnt really like the duet controller, just a bit slow and more
complicated than it needed to be  for single player control (probably
should have bought the SB3, but now with touch on its way glad i didnt)

A Radio is on its way for the kitchen which will be perfect i think and
then the touch will be main lounge player but more importantly will be
the server too and the fact from what im reading will turn any usb drive
into a NAS, that sounds good, anyone know if it will have full nas
capability and be able to share all files or just music? wonder what the
speed will be like?

as for the touch screen, will it used? NEVER - will be stuffed under
the TV and i will be using the IR remote as it will be speedier than
ipeng.

--
trouty00