fphredd;501159 Wrote:
> Further to the discussion I began about differences in statistics btw
> Squeezebox Server and ACC using the previous version.  Scanned a smaller
> directory:
>
> Server: 230 albums with 4718 songs by 11 artists
> ACC v2: Total albums: 250    Total tracks: 4989
>
> ??

this could be due to the directories being used in each case. For
example, I have a muisc directory and an audiobook directory. SBS is
pointing at the Music directory whereas ACC points at the whole drive
and therefore captures the Audiobooks as well. Check the directories
match in SBS and ACC

HTH

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)