One more observation for you. I'd be interested in what you think. I
have some albums with 2 years in their tags. For example Queen - Queen
II. The original album was 1974 but later there was a US Hollywood
Records Release with some remixes from 1991. I have the later album but
did not want all tracks labelled 1991, so tracks 1-11 are 1974 and 12-14
are 1991. In the QuickRef the album gets labelled 1991. Is it possible
to either get it labelled with the year that most tracks are (ie 1974)
or have both years displayed? Obviously if you start displaying multiple
years then compilations should be excluded as these have the possibility
of having many years (if you date the track not the album as I do)

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)