toby10;506204 Wrote:
> My Napster downloaded music purchases are 256k MP3 and DRM free.
> Perhaps your lower bitrate WMA with DRM are from prior purchases when
> Napster employed DRM?
> Maybe regional?  UK dl's are different licensing than USA?

The DRM WMA's are part of the 'Napster to Go' deal. I get no DRM free
MP3 download allowance on that deal. If I were to purchase MP3 files
from Napster, then they would be DRM free MP3's at 256kbps.

On 'Napster to Go' I can download (to my hard drive) an unlimited
amount of DRM WMA's to play offline. These are all at 192kbps.

http://www.napster.co.uk/ntg.html

JP

--
Japes