A highly placed source in Logitech who at present wishes to remain
anonymous says that Logitech strongly refutes these scurrilous
allegations, and will vigorously contest them in every court in which
lawyers can be purchased. (A journalist at "The Times" notes that this
leaves them opportunity for litigation."

"Logitech is and has always been the market leader in this approach to
product development. We find it leads to thorough exercising of the
company when there is a wide interest in finding bugs. The opportunity
this provides for the squashing by one means or another of las
cucharachas keeps the company vibrant and youthful. In the very long
run, better products ensue - fewer in number certainly, but cucharaca
free. In fact, we are very proud to be able to say that we have never
ever shipped one of our products con cucharaca - our motto (hitherto
secret) is "sin cucharaca"."

--
kesey

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:on order
Server: SheevaPlug Debian Squeeze 4GB SDCard, Squeezeboxserver 7.4.2