ronaldg;510613 Wrote:
> I think the real comp may end up being the ever cheaper and higher
> performing netbooks.
>
> Ron

Really? i dont, far from it.

Other than Squeezebox, the only other systems worth buying are Sonos,
Linn and maybe Naim. The latter two concentrate on audio quality, they
dont seem interested in multi-room, decent UI design or online services
etc. Which is fair enough if thats the area they work in.

I would not consider the OP's original list even close to Squeezebox or
Sonos, strange choice. Maybe even the Apple Airport is closer, not that
i think its all that great.

There is a new German made system thats recently been released that
looks very promising though. Forgot the name though.

--
autopilot

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox touch, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta
1's. *bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox radio
*car:* ipod classic 80gb *portable:* iphone 3gs 32gb (+ipeng)