TivoManiac;515782 Wrote:
> Yes I did reset both as I also went from WEP to WPA encryption so I had
> to walk through the whole thing.  I do have the boom seeing my computer
> now but it still will not connect to the squeezebox.com server and I
> can't get access to Pandora.  The Duet has a blue light but it still
> will not work for some reason.  I'm guessing the new routers security is
> tighter by default so I need to figure out what to change on it to relax
> it a bit.

In theory this should not matter.  I've taken my Boom and SB3 to
numerous other WiFi networks with varying security & encryption types
and settings, never had a problem.

If you have not tried already I'd suggest a complete network reboot:
-       unplug router (leave unplugged)
-       turn off computer (leave off)
-       unplug all SB players (leave unplugged)
-       turn off any/all devices on the network (leave off)

Now bring your network back up and in this order:
-       plug router back in, wait for it to COMPLETELY reboot
-       turn computer on, wait for it to COMPLETELY reboot
-       Launch SC/SBS, wait till it COMPLETELY loads and is running
-       plug SB players back in
-       best to not power on other networked devices just yet before SB
players are functioning

--
toby10