Not really a music question but does involve my receiver remote and my
cable tv remote.  Once every 2-3 months both remotes go beserk.  I will
try to change channels with my cable remote and it will only work after
multiple tries. Nothing works without multiple tries.   Then at the same
time my Yamaha receiver remote will freak out and if I raise the volume
it will keep going, same if I lower it.  It just blows my mind that two
controllers can both go crazy at the same time.  They are both IR and
the SB3 IR remote will work fine during this. I usually give up as they
are useless to me while this is happening and then the next day the work
fine.  It's not sunlight and I do have an lcd screen on my computer but
it's on all the time so that can't be it unless it's doing something
just once every 2-3 months.  Any ideas out there? It's very weird.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality