My favourite web browser is Opera 10.10 which I use when visiting this
forum. However, I have a small problem when a post contains pictures:
Sometimes they are too wide to fit in the Opera window, and Opera
refuses to show a horizontal scrollbar especially in this forum (see
attached screenshot). A user in an Opera related forum guessed that I
should ask for an amendment in the stylesheet that this (Squeezebox)
forum uses: the line *display:block* will fix the problem with big
pictures.

[image: http://i50.tinypic.com/k99do6.png]

The corresponding post can be found 'there'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=517617#post517617).

--
carp

Carsten