My borther-in-law just bought an used SB3 and a new Duet together with a
ReadyNAS Duo. He sat it up all by himself and got it to work with no
problems at all. And it plays like a charm. He is really satisfied with
it. So no problems there.
But today he called me and wanted the SB3 and the controller to show
the weather forecast when they are turned off/in standby. No problems
there I guided him trough it on the phone and after 10 minutes he had
WeatherDateTime plugin installed on SBS and the Weather Applet added to
his SBC. So no problems there either.

But my point is: If it where not for me he wouldn't had any chance of
getting this installed and working. I can understand why there is no
user-guide for the SB3. It is an old player and discontinued. But I
cannot for the world understand why there isn't any documentation for
the SBC/Receiver/Radio and Touch. I know there is a setup guide for the
Duet. But why isn't there a user guide? I mean how should any new
customer take full advantage of all the cool add-ons for the those new
players if there isn't anywhere they can read about it.
But maybe it is just me who can't find them. So where are the
user-guide that explains all of this?

--
Kuben72

/Kuben72